OzHelp Foundation 2015
Evaluation of suicide prevention model
Menzies School of Health Research 2012-2015 Evaluation:
RHD Australia's national rheumatic heart disease prevention initiative.
Royal Australasian College of Physicians 2009-11
Specialist training programs in non-traditional settings.
OzHelp Foundation 2008-11 Suicide prevention
programs in the building, mining and construction industries.
Wesley LifeForce 2010-11 Suicide prevention
programs and community capacity building.
Family Drug Support 2009-15 Capacity building for
family inclusivity in the Australian alcohol and other drug sector.
Argyle Research has undertaken numerous complex evaluations of Commonwealth funded health and medical programs. These programs have been cross jurisdictional and have included components of professional and community training, resource and information development, and activities involving Aboriginal communities in urban, regional and remote locations.
- Evaluation: Resilience training, National Rugby League (2013-14)
- Evaluation: Suicide prevention programs and community capacity building
(focusing on locations with high suicide rates)
- Evaluation: Suicide prevention programs in the building,
mining and construction industries (2008 - 2011)
- Pathways to despair - suicide research (2011)
- Suicide prevention: construction and mining industries (2010 - 2011)
- Training Needs Analysis (with EJD Consulting and Associates) (2007)
- Evaluation: Family and carers program (2010 - 2011).
- Workforce profiling and issues project - 70 agencies (2008).
- Training needs analysis (2007 with EJD Consulting and Associates).
- Family Drug Support 2013-15
Research project: Stepping Stones family support program, in collaboration with NDARC, UNSW.
- Evaluation: Bridging the Divide Program (2009-2015).
- Evaluation: Stepping Stones Family Support (2012-2013).
- Evaluation: Stepping Stones, Phone Line and Support Groups (2008).
- Evaluation: Specialist training, non traditional settings (2010 - 2011)
- Evaluation: 'Tradies' Tune-Up' - building workers health initiative.
- Coordinating part review of NSW Health Facilities Guidelines (2008)
- Evaluation of the Katoomba Health Equity Project
(2006 with the Centre for Popular Education, University of Technology, Sydney)
- Health Impact Assessment of the Sydney Metropolitan Strategy (2007)
- Monitoring: Dubbo community regeneration (2010)
- Baseline monitoring: Wagga Wagga community regeneration (2009)
- Impact analysis: Dubbo (Gordon) Estate relocation (2008)
- Consultant to working group: Rural and Remote Government Employee Housing (2008)
- Research project: 'Older men and HACC service use' (for ADHC)
- Research Project: Social engagement and retirement intentions, men aged 50 to 65.
- Consultation as part of the review of the National Standards
for Disability Services Department of Disability Ageing and Home Care
- Program review. Ageing Grants Program (2008)
- Social profiles (2013)
- Men's services needs analysis (2010).
- Needs Analysis: Community and cultural facilities and services (2009)
- Trends Analysis: Social, economic and environmental trends (2009)
- Community Gardens assessment (2009)